THE ANGRY!: mistake

1.30.2006

mistake


Ok, so I admit that It was wrong. A week Later Steve Gibson said that in fact it really didn't require those paticular conditions he had talked about to trigger the exploit. It was wrong, but I still think it was a fun conspiracy theory :). There are some things that this simply does not change, however. Microsoft is still the scum of the earth and they certainly don't deserve your money. I know how hard it is to survive in todays world without windows, and I admit that I too, am forced to use their operating system. But the next time you need to write something, think about all the free alternatives out there. Also think about yourself, and stop using that wretched internet browser known as Internet Explorer. Do yourself a favor, and use something else.




Alternatives to Microsoft Word:
Open Office
Writely


Alternatives To Internet Explorer (a must):
Firefox
other browsers



If there is anything I forgot or any open source software that should be mentioned, Don't Hesitate to leave a comment and a plug.

1 Comments:

Blogger kungming2 said...

Lars - you left out ThinkFree Office (online.thinkfree.com) which is in my opinion much better than Writely. Also Thunderbird (which I am just in love with)!

4:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home