THE ANGRY!: THE ANGRY!

12.23.2005

THE ANGRY!

For a while my friends have been telling me to get a blog so i can share my mantra with the rest of the world. After seeing the jews for jesus blog i decided that that was enough and i had to post an angry post denouncing all forms of religion..


I could not agree more, as a matter of fact, all religious organizations are just a form of control... that is where they came from, an empror thought maybe he could better control his subjects if he convinced them he was a deity and that if they did not worship him they would be sent to "hell". Everything is a scare tatic, so the next time someone asks you if your saved, tell them to read the bible themselves and ask all of the things they do wrong... human beings are such hippocrites..



This is my mantra.. There shall be no forms of control, oppression, or greed untouched.. this is my stand, here me roar!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Couldn't agree more, religion is the source of most problems and all wars. rock on man! i should get my own blog, i could go on and on about religion.

12:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Umm...
Alright. In some ways I agree with you, in some ways I do not.
Religion is a necessity for keeping humans under control and giving them hope of something better than this. It is true that it also causes disagreements and such, but we're stupid humans anyways, you know they would happen whether we had religion or not...food and money have the same effect.
It has also been around for as long as humans have existed, different forms of course, but it has been around. It was not just a simple emperor who decides he wants to create heaven and hell to keep people under control. It was man-kind attempting to explain the "mysteries" in life...the things they couldn't explain with anything else, so they created a higher power.
You judge on little and don't have much of an arguement.
Good job Mr. Lars.

10:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home